– Nonprofit Roundtable Announces First Class of Future Executive Directors (WBJ, 7/14 | wire) – fellowships funded by multiple WG members, including Consumer Health Foundation, the Freddie Mac Foundation, the Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation, the Eugene and Agnes E. Meyer Foundation, the Naomi and Nehemiah Cohen Foundation, and Capital One.
– New from the United Way and CreateHope, Inc., Truist “optimizes the supply chain of giving from donor to recipient.” (And if you understand what that means, please let me know.) (wire, 7/14)
Court monitor: The city needs to look at the overall problems of the CFSA, not individual workers. (WaPo, 7/15)
THIS WEEK @ WG:
– Webinar: How Funders Can Choose to Manage Advocacy Campaigns – July 15
– Nonprofit Mergers: The Funders’ Role (part of the *Nosh, Network & Knowledge* corporate luncheon series) – July 17
– Public Education Working Group Update from Michelle Rhee – July 17