– D.C. region to coordinate on traffic, transit information (Examiner, 6/20)
– Prince William County to Add Mass Transit To Plan for Transportation (WaPo, 6/19)
– Transportation leaders travel into future (WTOP, 6/19)
$4 per GALLON
Metro no longer needs a special event to set records for ridership. (WBJ, 6/18)
– House bill would give D.C. sole control of charter schools (Examiner, 6/20)
– 2 School Entrepreneurs Lead the Way on Change (NYTimes, 6/19) – I did not know that the founder of Teach for America is married to the guy who runs the Knowledge is Power Program.
– Efforts to close achievement gap may hurt best students, report says (Examiner, 6/19)
Donna Edwards is sworn in as a member of the House of Representatives – Until recently, she served as executive director of the Arca Foundation (WaPo, 6/20).