“The Power of Generosity: Giving in the National Capital Region”
Thursday, Nov. 15, 2007, 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
(members only: 9:30 am -11:00 am)
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
400 New Jersey Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20001
- – WG Members: please attend the Members Only Meeting @ 9:30 am
- – Conference opens for all attendees @ 11:00 am
- – Grantmakers, nonprofits, business community, and public officials are welcome!
- – Speakers/Panelists: Geoffrey Canada (Harlem Children’s Zone), Joel Fleishman (Author: The Foundation), Alice Rivlin (Brookings Institution); Barbara Lang (D.C. Chamber of Commerce); and more (see invitation)
- – 15th Anniversary Celebratory Reception from 4:15 pm to 6:00 pm
This year’s annual meeting will be a celebratory, informational, educational and inspirational experience for the WG membership, our partners and friends, highlighting the impact Washington Grantmakers and its members have had in the region during the past 15 years and the essential role the sector will play in the region moving forward.
* Fleishman will speak at the members only meeting at 9:30 a.m, and will be available to sign books at 11 a.m. in the exhibit hall.
* Sponsorship opportunities(.pdf)